top of page
Young Teacher
Kindergarten Classroom

SEN (Special Education Needs) Consultants

The EHCP Group

The EHCP Group can help parents to put in place the right support for any special educational needs (SEN) that a child may have. Our consultants are highly qualified professionals, with specialist training and knowledge in special educational needs and disability law and have many years of experience in dealing with schools, the local authority and the SEND Tribunal service. 

If you are looking for help with any aspect of special education needs and disability, then look no further as we can help you.  Whether you are seeking telephone support and advice, help with letters and documentation, help to get an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP), checking your EHCP, annual reviews, tribunal help and support, specialist placement advice then we can help you.


If we don't list a service please contact us and we can support you with bespoke packages. 

bottom of page